Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick and mean

My kids are sick. My kids are mean. My kids are mean when they are sick. And it isn't fun. But kinda funny to watch. Im SOOOOO sick of runny diapers, red bums, cough syrup, Tylenol, Motrin, fevers, snotty noses, restless nights I could just run away. Which is exactly what I'm doing next week. Cant come soon enough.....

14 comments:

Tiffany Jones said...

I am with you on this one!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah. i love asher <3 kimi

Shawn and Mish said...

My favorite part was "NOT TO"

Blonski fam said...

Your kids are rad! Where are you going next week? I am so jealous!

jaesi said...

Keri.....house hunting

Tracy K said...

Hehe. "Not to" cracked me up too. Poor sick kiddos. Poor mom and dad.

Rachel said...

Oh, man. We've been sick around here for a week and a half and it just keeps going from one to another! I could run away too. I'm glad that you get to though. Good luck on the house hunt!!

The Milne Crew said...

K I love it kids are so funny I can always count on a laugh when I check out your blog I wish you and your kiddie's lived closer, so our kids could play they would have so much fun and get into so much trouble together.

Heather B said...

Sick kids are NO FUN AT ALL!! Yay for your vacation coming up soon. And CONGRATS on Nebraska! Cool! Funny story...I read it in google reader and thought that I was reading the blog of someone else who has been looking to re-locate, so imagine my surprise when I came to your blog to comment here and saw that YOU GUYS are going over there! Crazy. But exciting.

Camie said...

To bad we sold our house, you could've just bought and moved right in!

Jessica Wille said...

that was laugh out loud material! sorry that they're all sick:(

C & E said...

Hilarious video! Good luck with the house hunting. We're in the process of doing it right now and it's stressful but fun.

Unknown said...

How mean of Leah. Too funny. Must agree-- sick kids are THE WORST. But when they love it to you is even better. Hope they are feeling better soon.

heidigoseek said...

vacations ARE the best! i just got home and i'm soooo very sad. hope i see you before you leave.