Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Aunt Lyndsi, Summer, Kimi, Julie, and Nanas House....

I called everyone and no body answered.
I waited and waited and pushed lots of buttons
 You missed your chance to talk to me, the cutest nakey babe around these parts. 
Call me back if you want. But I may be asleep.
 A big slobbery open mouth kiss to you all.
~Baby M.

29 comments:

Karly Barker said...

Ok she is the worlds cutest baby! She should seriously be a gerber baby

Morgan said...

Super cute pictures of her! Nakey babies and slobbery kisses are the best. Don't you hate it when NOBODY is home?

I am pretty sure we have that same house phone....I hate mine. I probably got a lemon or maybe because it is old, but all I know is I can't stand next to the microwave without it being seriously fuzzy!

Boo and Sara said...

She is so stinking cute! You need to enter her in some baby contests. She totally has the face!

Annelise said...

tooo cute! what a darling :)

LeAnn said...

You can call me anytime!

Krystal Trapnell said...

When did her hair get so blonde?

jaesi said...

Morgan.... ours is a lemon too. we always get sucky ones though...serves me right...I buy em at Big Lots.

Kimi said...

oooooooooooooooooh maya! shes so cute! dangit! we missed her! that first picture is so damn cute! oh these are torture. Im gonna go show dad. haha

stefanie said...

Oh I love her...
I just want to squish her!
She is seriously the ca-Utest little thing!!

heidigoseek said...

that's a pretty hefty dose of guilt right there:) disappointment written all over those chunky cheeks. i love it:)

Crystal said...

Love Maya! What a cutie

sexy_rexy said...

that is so cute.

The Foisy's said...

That is so funny! Jaesi, she is a doll. Look at those adorable cheeks. I want to squeeze her. Avery called Grandpa yesterday. We had no idea. She was walking around with Erik's cell phone. We thought she was just playing around till he called later and said that he enjoyed talking to her earlier. We have no idea how she did it! So cute!

Jessica Wille said...

i'll talk to her...she's sooo cute!!

Serena said...

That Baby M is the cutest! She has the prettiest eyes and hair. Look at the chunkiness. I love it.

Tiffany Jones said...

She is the cutest roly poly baby ever!!!!!

Jenna said...

She gets cuter everyday... seriously, you better watch out!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

what a babe she is!! love her cheeks!!

Heather B said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever, she is so freakin cute!!!!

The Grantham Family said...

She really is a honey! How do you not squeeze her!???

Thanks for making my mouth water. Need to make me some orange rolls, they sound delish!

Becky Seymour said...

2 words
utterly adorable

Kat said...

PRICELESS FACE!!

Alyssa said...

cute post. Those pics make me want to eat your baby. She's chubba-licious, if you don't mind me saying. :)

{Annie N.} said...

Just when I think she can't possibly get any cuter, you put on something like this. She is an absolute doll, and I want to squeeze her!

The Dabo's said...

She is a doll, I just love baby fat.

McDuffie Family said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Tracy K said...

Oh, she's darling. I love her hair.

Unknown said...

ohmygosh she is so flippin cute!

Jessica Wille said...

She looks like she is having such a serious conversation.