I will....
~Drink more water. by far, my hardest
~Go to Puerto Rico. just booked it...
~Say goodbye to Hampton Roads. bittersweet but more sweet :)
~Moisturize everyday. right Kimi?
~Slather sunscreen. pesky wrinkles
~Buy a piano. used of course
~Re-learn piano. its been years.
~Read the Book of Mormon. front to back
~Read the Qur'an. alright Paul, Ill do it
I wont.....
~Drink as much diet coke/pepsi/dr pepper. hard
~Leave the dang vacuum out when I use it. if you come to my house, you will always see the ugly thing out!
~Watch cruddy tv hasta la vista cable television.
~Fret about where we will move. it will all work out
~Talk without thinking. does anyone have this problem?
~Judge. hard
~Buy things I don't need. just cause they are on sale...
~Shop on Sunday. bad bad easy habit
~Get pregnant. That can wait...and wait....
16 comments:
I talk without thinking -sometimes type without thinking too- I don't think I'll ever be able to change that. :(
I leave my vaccuum out too. That is the hardest word to spell, and I probably spelled it wrong.
90% off at Target was WAY too hard to pass up:)
Had to laugh at your moisturize everyday. I remember sleeping over at your house and you washing your face with hand soap. I'd never heard of such a thing! :)
Good luck with no babies in 2009! Watch me have two just for saying that! February and then another in like December. That would be awesome :)
knock on wood Crystal....knock on wood :)
ya...I remember that....I went through a stage where I thought harsh substances actually helped...like rubbing alcohol....ack!
The vacuum is hard! It seems like every time I put it away the kids make some ridiculous mess and I have to drag it out again! Good Luck!
Good list! 2009 is going to be a great year! Good luck with everything (especially the NOT getting pregnant part!).
hmmmm... you should forget it and get prego.
I chuckled at your not getting pregnant part. Seems like those who can't want to, and those who can pray they don't! I'll be your silent encourager on the less soda thing, since I'm doing it, too. Water with lemon is my new sanity. It just need to have some taste, ya know!
jealous that you're going to puerto rico! i'm in search of a used piano also...preferrably (but not likely) free:)
Those are great will and will not lists. I need to do one too. There is a saying "A goal not written down, is only a wish." You're awesome!
Good lists. I'm cutting out the diet coke too. I've already cut out the caffeinated and have been drinking a caffeine free occasionally. I'll get there. Hard, I agree.
I've always wanted to go to Puerto Rico. Can't wait to hear about it! :)
oh, go ahead and get pregnant. it would actually be unfair and miserly of you to deny the world another Melessa creation.
I hope your kids' digestive systems are all right. They were plowing away at those whole wheat pancakes yesterday at preschool. Honestly, they were at the table for twice as long as the other kids! :)
that makes me laugh Brooke....
My kids looooove pancakes more than life!
I never make them because....well...I dont know why...maybe I should start!
and you can be the one who gets preg :)
You know those 32 oz mugs they give you at the hospital? Fill it with water, ice, and a lemon. Drink two of those a day and your good.
Good list!
We got a lot in common lady. Thats why I love you.
Hey we're online same time, can't sleep either? Hey well, I gotta say, love the resolutions- you are too funny! I just gotta say, I can't wait till our 10 year reunion to see you again!!!!!!!The pics of the kids are cute. Wish we lived closer.
Drink more water! Good one!
Post a Comment