Hey look!
Its Asher circa 1986.
I dont remember much about that particular day or picture
except;
That my mother loved Farrah hair until about 4th grade.
That I LOVED that dress more than kool aid back then.
That I peed my pants that day in the KIVA during story time.
And that I cried cause I didnt want Mrs Smith to find out and hit me with a ruler.
So I acted like nothing had happened and rode the bus home with soggy britches.
We all have a pee the pants story right?

16 comments:
Ah my kindergarten crush. I honestly remember that picture day, and Mrs. Smith hitting Zach with a ruler on a semi-regular basis.
I have more then 1! Love the picture! And your handsome Asher!
Whatever happened to Zach Babcock?
I peed my pants in first grade when a teacher yelled at me. Fast forward 22 years. I now teach with the woman who made me pee. I haven't told her the story because I'm sort of afraid it will happen again. She still scares me a little.
Remember my pee story? At Charlie's when I was 16? Awesome.
I had Mrs Smith, too. The hitting! How was that ok in the 80's?
Glad I'm not the only one with a pee the pants story. ha ha. Also, what did happen to Zach Babcock?
Last I heard, Zach was incarcerated.
Am I th only one who has no memory of elementary school? Except how awesome mr Barney was and mr Jolley was legit. Cowboy boots and all. There is something wrong with me and my memory.
hahahaha. see you next week!
You're asking for our pee the pants story, right? I don't remember how old I was but I had some fancy blue overalls that I could never unbutton the straps. I was spending the day at my big sister's house and had to go potty so I went up to the bathroom and worked and worked and worked at unbottoning the darn things, all the while dancing. I just couldn't get them unbuttoned. I was desperate so I decided that if I peed just a *little* bit I would be able to focus more on the button and less on the holding. Well, I just couldn't stop and it flowed. Unfortunately, I still had to try to unbutton the stupid things when my very disappointed sister made me take a bath. :( I don't remember actually unbuttoning them, but I'm sure the fact that I no longer had to hold it in made all the difference and they were off in no time.
1st grade wearing my neon green with black polka-dots jumper & couldn't get it off in time, in the teachers bathroom of all places. I'm still embarrassed by this.
Love that hair, even then you could pull off any style! ;)
I met you in the 5th grade and you were the coolest girl EVER. I think your hair totally did it for you. I actually don't remember a pee story, but many other embarrassing stories. I can't believe that your teacher would hit you.
Ah, Mrs. Smith and her ruler! Love the picture. I think you were every boys' crush. ;)
K. This is just hilarious. The whole story. Love it. Zach actually works for Jeans Greens and is a super nice guy. I believe he is married and had his first baby a year ago.
https://project-moonshot.me
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-hitung-kebutuhan-keramik-2
Post a Comment