- Wet floors! Especially if the water comes out of the bath tub from 3 little boogers with cups in there hands...I go nuts...must be karma since my favorite thing to do was just that when I was young.
- Dust pans! Sweep sweep sweep. All the time. I am constantly misplacing that damn thing and next thing I know my toddler is spreading the dirt piles everywhere.
- Snot! Its been around for months. And I'm sick of it.
- Lost! Freak man! Freak me out man! If you don't watch it then good, you aren't a crazy addict.
- No calorie dark colored caffeinated sodas! Ive mentioned the name way too many times and this dark delicious devil really will be the death of me.
- House hunting! Nope, the house didn't go through. Another trip to NE next week.
- Delta Airlines! Not a fan. Not a fan of buying peanut M&Ms for 3 bucks. Not a fan of waiting on the runways for hours. Not a fan of overbooked flights. Not a fan at all.
- P-daddys job! {Confession} life has been sooo much easier since he can scam out of things by using the "I'm getting out" sentence BUT....the navy still s-u-c-k-s! Agreed? agreed.
- Easter candylicious! At the commissary the other day they had crates of bags of candy for 25 cents! Like m&ms, 3 musketeers, milky ways, skittles.... I stocked up and now so has my butt....
Friday, March 27, 2009
The death of me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Sorry about the house. Mmm Diet Coke. I have one right now. And LOST! What is going to happen with Ben? And I want to murder Kate. She is so annoying.
Funny post. :) SORRY about the house! I hope that means there's an even better one in store for you! and NO KIDDING about freakin Lost. I was loving this season until now...I cannot believe what Sayid did...even if Ben is crazy...NOW what's going to be next? AUGH!
I'm a fan of lost... but the island I think may still have some secrets we don't know yet. Who knows? Locke is alive again, Jack's dad is alive, maybe Ben too!! Although I never really liked Ben - life without him would be much better I think. Anyway... I could go on forever I'm sure. Thanks for the candy hint though - maybe I'll see what's left in the picked through section.
i'm too hooked on 24 to give in to another storyline. i may get confused.
so sorry about the house. ugh. i know i'm on the flip side (seller, not buyer) but i know how frustrating it is.
your candy butt looked pretty sweet in that swimsuit, so i wouldn't worry too much:)
hahah im still laughing at the picture below. you look like you should be on intervention. hahha...
k dawg
You make me laugh!
Sorry about the house, so not fun! I'm not looking forward to the house hunt either...
Flying...I totally agree, it's getting ridiculous!
I don't watch Lost...sounds like I better stay away! American Idol has me crazy enough...
25 cent candy? Nice! Eat away, I'm sure your butt will be fine!
Love lost but haven't seen any of this season YET - key word - I HATE that I LOVE easter candy as well!
i hate wet floors too...but i can't complain about the easter candy.
Amen, sister, amen to all of it! SNOT...it's just SNOT fun, ever. Okay, seriously, LOST is that the name because you're supposed to feel like you're LOSING your mind...we are totally and absolutely hooked, I don't know what it's gonna take for me to give it up, but I swear if I don't get some clarification soon, I'm out!!! So hope the trip to NE is successful for you guys!
You're funny. So many of these things I can totally relate to. The Delta Airlines thing? Totally with you on that sister. Ugh, can't stand it!
You are too funny. I hear ya with dust pans and LOST. Whattheheck is up with that show?
Good luck with house hunting. We are still waiting to see if ours goes through.
ok you are the funniest girl ever:) i love your life aint pretty pic! and i agree to all the of this list!!! diet pepsi may kill me but i will be perfectly refreshed once it does:)
I am going to add to wet floor. Drinks at meal time that are on the floor with in 2 min. :/ sorry about the house, good luck on future looking!
Oh, you kill me. Many of these are the death of me, too. We've been having a wet floor issue lately - our dishwasher is leaking - not fun at all. And Lost, oh man. New episode tonight, right? And Diet Coke? I agree, it is a "dark delicious devil." Oh, so delicious.
Post a Comment