Saturday, April 28, 2012

My new van


Ive been telling Paul I want (need) a new mini van for years. 
Instead, 
he bought a house.
Cause boys are like that.

The front yard doesnt look like much.
But the back yard is where all the (year long) magic will happen. 

*this was a foreclosure so it needs bit of a tune up.
*the price was so very right.
*renting here is tooooo pricey.
*we are as west as you can go in the Phoenix valley.
*Im talking out in the sticks. (kindas)
*you are welcome anytime. 
*long as you bring good food and conversation.

9 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

I am so jealous!

Tammy K said...

POOOOOOL ;)

you really can't live in AZ and not have a pool. How fun!!!

The Dabo's said...

I love that all stripy picture of the kids!

The Calico Crew said...

I was getting jealous that you were getting a van (I've been looking for the RIGHT one for a while--still looking) and then I see your "van" and I'm still jealous! How is that when your van isn't even a van? Love the pool!!

C & E said...

You've got a pool! The house looks really cute. Good for you guys!

Annalisa said...

Seeing that pool, shocked me. I love it. love the house too. I should come visit.

Nicole Brown said...

we are soul sistas...buy a house in a random town that won't sell but will rent beautifully then buy a foreclosure in a new town. If its anything like mine, its got lotsa holes in the walls and bad paint jobs. ;)

jaesi said...

Seriously Nicole. Lets get our damn houses to sell! Look into witch craft, voodoo, and castings spells. Cause praying to the Lord aint working ;)

Jessica Wille said...

i'm coming. sometime in the future i'll be there.